The average doctor graduates medical school with more than $200,000 in student loan debt...
These high student-loan debt burdens have been linked to higher rates of burnout, what specialty students choose, and even when doctors decide to start a family.
... YET there is hope, because...
If you can learn medicine, then you can learn money.
With our step-by-step road map to financial success, you will:
- Eliminate your student loans that are weighing you down!
- Start investing with confidence, knowing that you'll reach your goals.
- Have confidence that you are working with the right kind of financial advisor or insurance agent.
- Learn how to negotiate so that you get paid what you are worth.
- Become financially independent so that you you can practice medicine because you want to (and not because you have to...)
- Learn how to balance paying for your kid's college education while saving for your own financial goals.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In Medical Degree Financial University, you’ll learn how to create the financial freedom you deserve.ENROLL NOW
With MDFU, You Could…
- Create a glidepath to be financially independent in your 40s or 50s.
- Get rid of financial stress
- Know the difference between good (and bad) financial advice
- Create an investor policy statement so that you know how to stick to your goals.
The right financial moves can make all the difference. We’ll cover it all inside of MDFU!
Medical Degree Financial University
Are You Ready To Take Control of Your Financial Future?
This program will teach you everything you need to know to get out of debt for good and create the financial independence you need to practice medicine on your terms.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make sure you have the RIGHT disability and life insurance.
- Pay down debt versus invest in a physician-specific order
- Leave wealth for the next generation
With a simple shift in your mindset and some smart money practices, you could start living the life of your dreams.
What's Included Inside MDFU...
Step-by-Step Personal Finance Curriculum
From zero personal finance knowledge to DIY money nerd
In medical school, they handed you hundreds of thousands in debt, but provided no financial education. Inside the MDFU curriculum, you will learn:
- Personal Finance for Beginners
- How to Protect Your Cashflow (e.g. Asset Protection)
- How to Create a Student Loan Plan
- Advanced Investing Principles
- What kind of financial professionals you need (and which you don't)
You’ll finish this course with a complete picture of what it takes to create a glidepath to financial freedom so that you can practice medicine because you want to and not because you have to...
We Cover Much More Than Financial Literacy ...
Inside of MDFU, we provide bonus material and courses on a variety of topics, including:
- Physician Burnout
- Online Entrepreneurship
- Creating an Investor Policy Statement
You’ll finish this lesson with your passive income plan for the next 5 years.
Bonus Interviews with Industry Experts
Our outside speakers discuss a variety of topics.
Inside of MDFU, we have expert speakers lined up to teach about:
- Active versus Pasive Real Estate
- Contract Negotiations
- Financial Independence Retire Early (FIRE)
- And much more...
MDFU Is For You If You...
- Are drowning in debt
- Think investing is too complicated to get started (so you just ignore it)
- Don't know which kind of financial advisor (or insurance agent) to use
- Dream of practicing medicine on your terms
- Are having to choose between saving for kids' college or inveting for your own future
NICE TO MEET YOU
Dr. Jimmy Turner is the founder of Money Meets Medicine and MDFU
Dr. Turner is an academic anesthesiologist, founder of The Physician Philosopher and the author of two best-selling books on personal finance for doctors and physician burnout. He is also a certified coach for physicians.
My passion is teaching doctors how to create the time, financial freedom, and mindset shifts they need to practice medicine on their terms.
“Dr. Turner not only clearly teaches the important concepts one needs to understand in order to achieve financial freedom, but provides you with a detailed, step-by-step plan. But the true value of this course, is in Dr. Turner. He is so passionate about helping physicians find success. He’s a true asset to have in your financial corner. I have no doubt that this course will pay off in multiples, both in dollars and happiness, for years to come.”
- Dr. Stephen Freiberg (Anesthesiology)
“Through the course, I have taken steps toward paying down my student loan debt quickly, and have designed a plan that will allow me to achieve financial freedom sooner than I thought was possible. Personal finance no longer intimidates me. I highly recommend this course for any physician or physician trainee.”
- Dr. Whitney Smith
“The amount of financial knowledge I gained in a short amount of time has been hugely valuable and is going to save me tens of thousands in the long-term. I appreciated Jimmy’s engaging teaching style and the dynamic way in which he presented information in a whiteboard fashion. He explains concepts in a way that both beginners and experts can glean useful knowledge.”